Tuesday 23 March 2010

Well here's my new post. I don't really know what to say today but I'm just going to sit and type. Im sat on my own, with my messy house, not really knowing what to do. I'm watching Richard Hammonds something or other, and I remember reading a few weeks ago that someone had obviously gotten a high speed camera for christmas, and they just wanted to play with it.

I agree.

There isn't much point to this program because it isn't teaching me anything. But I am sat watching it. I don't know why. Its just making me sigh. I should be tidying, and drawing the curtains. Instead I'm watching Richard Hammonds something or other.

A tree branch is on fire.

I like fire.

I might actually get up and do something, and then come up with something witty to discuss.

Seeing you on the high speed!

2 comments:

  1. richard hammond invisble world~?

    pretty amazing program i thought! XD

    oh btw, i got your chick thing for you... its yellow, but it doesnt have a clamp foot... they didnt have any of them. looks like you'll be blu-tack'ing it to your shoulder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Legend. I shall be eagerly awaiting him :)

    Post within the hour x

    ReplyDelete