Tuesday 30 March 2010

Another update from meeee.



I just had dinner, something mexican. Yeah it was okay but I still want home made garlic bread. I will be making it in a minute. Anyhow. I hope everyone is doing okay. As you know I like recieving comments, and I will always reply to them where I see fit. Basically whats im saying is if your comment was shit, i wont be replying hahaha.



Im watching Come Dine With Me and there is this annoying American woman on there. She was like "Calamari is one starter, not calamari and all these other things"



WELL THATS HOW WE DO OVER HERE LOVE OKAY.



Bloody joke! Tbh I don't think any of them are English pure breed. Lol. I don't think there are many people in this world anymore that are pure in any race or culture are they?



Find me one and you'll win a prize (proof of pureness needed) (:



Yazz Flute



Sorry that was on my mind. I wanna make this blog a bit better but I really don't know how.



Anyway my mum bought this thing called a DryBuddy. Its kind of like a tumble dryer except there is no tumble too it. Here it is in action:

Isn't it a beast hahaha. Its from JML and I think it cost my mum abotu £70. I think we should have just gotten a bloody tumble dryer, but hey ho. It reminds me of the kind of hire stuff you gget at hotels. Like tiny hairdryers or value irons that burn everything. Although this marshmallow has yet to burn my clothes. If it does it will be paying for them. I don't know if it has much money, but it will be paying, mark my words.

It's half term at the minute (mini party) and Im not working. I was speaking to this woman my mum works with and she asked me what I was doing in my holidays and I said nothing, She was like your not even working.... Why would I want to work during my holidays you fool. Who has 2 weeks of uni to spend working all the time. I just nearly lost this entire blog.So I would not have been impressed. I might have even screamed. Im thinking if turning this into a multipurpose blog, with a general chat everynow and again, recipes, and craft instructions.

I dunno it might happen although I might not.....

Report back sooon

Sleepyglowstarx

No comments:

Post a Comment