Sunday 21 March 2010

My First Post

Hi everyone. Okay first things first.....why is this called thoughts from a train?

This you may ask.....

Well I'm a commuter, or is it comutee... Anyway, I spend about 3 hours on a train, about 3 times a week, so I have alot of time to think. I decided I would write my blogs on the train, and upload them when I get home. I travel through Birmingham U.K alot, so you may see alot of stuff about that, but I don't really know what I might think about yet.

The second thing (or first issue I wanna chat about) is the "Unwritten Rules of Life". So I know your sat thinking "WHU?". You know like, how often is it okay to not have a bath for, how long is a respectable time to wait to start dating after a break up etc. Am I the only person who thinks about the "Unwritten Rules of Life"? Or do other people think, it would be really handy to have some kind of guide lines. Im pretty stuck on it. But if anyone have any idea then certainly let me know. Its always something that confuses me. Annnyway I do have to be on a train early tomorrow morning, so I am going to go to bed now, and write something new on the train tomorrow.

Catch you on the high Speed

Sleepyglowstar!

No comments:

Post a Comment