Monday 24 May 2010

An Update

Hi everyone...

Im playing at sitting duck at the minute...

I think the pleurisy has gone now. but im not certain. I don't hurt to breathe anymore. But there is a major coughing thing going down :(

My darts team won 6-2 on Wednesday... Very proud of them as it was the first win of the season, and my first ever win as a captain. So it was really good. I look forward to lots more of these :) Thank you guys, Mr Amie-Dillo sorry you couldn't be there!

Sitting duck hey (I heard you say it)
My blood test results are back at the surgery after only 3 days of having the test, and of course the receptionist is only allowed to tell you if there is a doctors note on it...There was. It said "sending patient a letter".


YOU CRUEL DOCTOR

I'll just sit and wait then shall I....and wait....And Wait!

Not fair, but I shall be letting you know when I know I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment