Monday 31 May 2010

StumbleUpon

I have stumbleupon, and I think my life would be alot duller if i didn't have the magnificent little toolbar :) Especially when I am bored. I do love the old stumbleupon. I don't really have much to write today. I finally got blood test results back. Im just anaemic. Well I say just but I'll be honest I am struggling with the whole sorting it out situation. Because I just don't do well at the old feeding myself malarky. I dunno I just get lazy, and I can never find anything yummy to eat.

I have an awful cold tonight too, and horrible dry skin on my nosey. I probably look rank, but I don't mind too much :)

2 comments:

  1. Fuck.
    Anaemic are bad news.
    =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats how I feel. Bring on the black tablets that make your poop....black lol

    ReplyDelete