Tuesday 18 May 2010

A Darts Cabinet is no longer.

Okay I have all this jewellery, and no where to really put it all where I can still see it easily. So when I had a 12 Hour Darts Marathon, and a darts cabinet was one of the prizes I started to want the cabinet, and when at the end of the night it was still there (my friend donated it and I knew he didnt want it back) I took it home.

So my plan was this. Paint the big ugly black thing white, and then attach hooks from either side, and then use ribbon or something (maybe a trim instead) so I can hang necklaces and earrings in the cabinet. I have started painting it white (its gonna take a while, and alot of paint) but I'm enjoying it.

I may get some special glittery paint or something to cover it in also, to make it look even more special.

What do people think?

When its finished I shall upload pictures.

Amie-Dillo
x

No comments:

Post a Comment