Wednesday 26 May 2010

New Needles!

Yeaaaah :)

I finally got around to buying the needles that I have been needing for MONTHS now. I am extremely happy with myself. But I have also just realised that I have made and extremely huge faux pas on my account. So you know the darts cabinet-cum-jewellery cabinet, I keep asking to go to b&q, wickes, focus, homebase etc. And yesterday we happened to land rigggght by one.
So I was all "ohh ohhh ohhh" and upon asking my grandparents if we could just nip in there quick I was told a no, and we drove off.

UNIMPRESSED

Anyway I'm sat waiting for the post and I was thinking about what website next, and it dawned on me....Homebase, Focus, Wickes, B&Q etc .com.............

DOUBLE UNIMPRESSED.

How could I have been this stupid. But never mind. I know now :)

Off to Reading tomoz, to play a few hours of darties :)

Enjoy

Amie-Dillo
x

No comments:

Post a Comment