Tuesday 6 April 2010

Sweetie You Had Me

Im frustrated. Its late at night and I can't get this out of my head.

I used to have this friend. I don't recall how we became friends. He was so funny, but intelligent like me. We used to bike everywhere and spend all this time together doing stupid things.... making videos and other stuff. We used to spend every evening together just hanging out. We even went to his mum to see his gorgeous little hamster.

Then I got a job, and I asked him to come meet me for my lunch hours so I didn't have to spend it alone, and so he did.

Then my year at school was choosing what it was doing after school, whether it was going on to sixth form, or college, or even apprenticeships.

I chose sixth form, and my friend was the only other person that did. So we went together on the first day, so we really wouldnt be alone. We made friends, but they were still in the same group.

He learnt to drive so we would go about in his car everywhere with another one of our friends.

Then the worst thing in the world happened.....

I started seeing the other boy....

Yeah I know it doesn't SEEM that major, it destroyed our friendship. I don't know why but it did. I still seem him when we all come back from uni now, but its like I'm not there. He is really close to my fiancee and one of my best friends, but now I feel like I'm being tolerated.

Im not one of these people that copes with rejection very well. I wish my best friend from secondary school still was, and I wish this boy still regarded me as a friend, but Im not. I don't know what I did.

But I guess I did something :(

No comments:

Post a Comment