Saturday 10 April 2010

£14.00 for well needed protection

It's getting to the time of year again where we all have to go out to the shops, and buy some cream...Sometimes it smells nice, sometimes it has something in it to make you look brown. And if you don't wear one with a high enough number, well then your f****d.


Yeah it's suncream.....or sun tan lotion. Or sun block... Whatever you want to call the bloody stuff....

So late last night we went into tesco for our usual nightly gander....And the nivea suncream was out on this stand...On buy one get one free... I thought oooo Ill see how much it will be.

£14.00

£14.00

£14.00 for something I require to stop myself getting cancer. This is ridiculous...its terrible. Bloody £7 a bottle for something I need during the summer. I don't understand the need for it to be so expensive. The supermarkets, and indeed the consumer market know its a neccessity, just like fruit and veg, and bread. So why does it need to be priced so bloody high. I really don't get it. I myself will be shopping around before paying that much.....

Anyway hope everyone is okay. I not actually. Im quite ill. So I'm led on the couch writing this without moving much. Now I must go to sleep.

Night (except its not)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment