Thursday 1 April 2010

A Disgusting Appearance!

Tonight I witnessed something that really shocked me, and even appalled me.

Where I live Thursday nights are the nights everyone goes out, and I mean everyone!

So as we were walking along our highstreet, towards K.F.C we saw two girls. We were friends with these girls whilst as sixth form, and my fiancee was quite close with one of them (not that close!). They were obviously trollied but not enough to not realise what was going on. So obviously we gave them a shout, to say Hello.

They looked directly at us, and then entered the pub they were spending the evening in.

I couldn't believe how rude they were.

If either of you happen to read this I really hope how much you hurt us. I think your terrible, and if you think your better than either of us you are very much mistaken.

So get fucked!

Anyway for the rest of you heres an awesome video I found on StumbleUpon :
http://www.boingboing.net/2010/03/30/trololo-cat.htm

Enjoy him

x

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps they didn't remember your face or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they did. Trust me they did.

    They are just stupid bitches

    ReplyDelete